For Freshwater. Perfect for keeping in your bag wherever you go, this kit is super small and portable. In fact, I have one in my bag all the time now! You can still get an idea of the water quality by testing for a few parameters. This was inspired by our friends who love whitewater canoeing! This kit has also been compared to professional probes by Carleton University with good results: Read the report.
Each kit contains…
- Thermometer (air temperature)
- Test strips (pH, alkalinity, hardness)
- Conductivity meter (conductivity, water temperature)
- Sample container
- Mini testkit field notepad
- Waterproof phone case
- Reacher stick
- 5 Whirl pak bags
- Mini Field guide
- 3 stickers and 2 badges
- All contained in a hard case with carabiner
Please note: case is no longer a pencil case but a hard case.