- Measure salt water or salinity of water, ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring.
- Measures on 2 scales, Specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand (ppt).
- We record ppt on our app, with 35 being the average for the ocean.
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Comes with hard case, dropper, screwdriver, tube of distilled water and cleaning cloth.
Quick Conversions for Salinity measurements
35 g dissolved salt / kg sea water = 35 ppt = 35 o/oo = 3.5% = 35000 ppm = 35000 mg/l